Every year, before we travel to Senegal, we fundraise for our charity fund, Ngatch Fall Family – Senegal
In previous years we have supported many different people, in many different ways according to their specific needs such as,
– School materials (both for primary schoolers and a laptop for a university student)
– Shoes and clothes for the Talibe (street children of Dakar)
– Family housing (Creating a secure environment for the children of the family, making space for everyone in the family in the same house)
– Small loans as start-up capital for business ventures
– Reading/writing and language (English) classes for Sabar dancers/drummers
If you would like to support, please contact us for more information!